L.B. Steel, LLC — the parent company of Protective Door Industries — has been independently audited and certified to be in conformance with ISO 9001:2008 quality management system. L.B. Steel implemented this policy to demonstrate their ability to consistently provide product that meets customer requirements and satisfaction.
Adherence to this program covers:
- A formal statement from management that closely links the business and products to the customer needs with a set of procedures that covers all key processes. This policy is understood and followed at all levels and by all employees.
- Traceable records and documented procedures.
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective and evaluated for conformance.
- Review of nonconformance and potential problems. Record corrective and preventive actions, and observe their effectiveness.
- Regular performance review through internal audits and meetings.
- Formal external audit by an accredited body.
- Continual assessment of the ISO 9001:2008 quality system.